Exclusive interview with ConocoPhillips’ CEO at Gastech 2017
In this exclusive interview, conducted at Gastech 2017 in Chiba – Tokyo, Mr. Ryan M. Lance, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of ConocoPhillips talks about ConocoPhillips’ global natural gas initiatives and the impact of US LNG on the global gas market.
We asked Mr. Ryan M. Lance the following questions. Watch the video below and hear his valuable insights:
- Can you please describe ConocoPhillips’ global natural gas interests and what your advocacy efforts have been for growing natural gas use around the world?
- How are U.S. Gulf Coast LNG exports affecting the global market?
- Does the U.S. have enough natural gas to be able to export and meet domestic needs?
- How will regulatory and climate interests impact future natural gas supply and demand?
- What are the main benefits of the Gastech Conference & Exhibition?
Related articles from Gastech 2017:
- Exclusive interview with Total’s CEO at Gastech 2017
- Gazprom explores ideal energy source of the future
- Gastech Show Daily Newspaper – Day 1
- Gastech Show Daily Newspaper – Day 2
- Gastech Show Daily – Day 3